St. Patrick's Day Parade

Community members attend mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral March 17 in N.Y. City, N.Y. Work began on St. Patrick’s Cathedral in 1858 with the laying of a cornerstone, but was halted during the Civil War before resuming in 1865. The cathedral was completed and dedicated in 1878, then dedicated and opened to the public on May 25, 1879. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Raymond Mills)

PHOTO BY: Tech. Sgt. Raymond Mills
VIRIN: 120317-F-YO331-009.JPG
FULL SIZE: 3.91 MB
Additional Details

No camera details available.

IMAGE IS PUBLIC DOMAIN

Read More

This photograph is considered public domain and has been cleared for release. If you would like to republish please give the photographer appropriate credit. Further, any commercial or non-commercial use of this photograph or any other DoD image must be made in compliance with guidance found at https://www.dimoc.mil/resources/limitations, which pertains to intellectual property restrictions (e.g., copyright and trademark, including the use of official emblems, insignia, names and slogans), warnings regarding use of images of identifiable personnel, appearance of endorsement, and related matters.